Monday, July 7, 2014

Im getting married today

I have a moment of quiet amidst the crazy chaotic fun.  I'm so happy this day is here.  My family is awesome... they have put this whole thing together... we  just show up.

In my usual way, I have a few lingering clouds over my head.  Can't even put my finger on what they are.  I will chalk it up to wedding jitters and let myself be happy.  Sounds like a good plan doesn't it?

Luther is doing his darndest to not be different.  Feeding himself.  No naps yesterday.  I get it and I'm giving him that space.  A part of me wants to force him to rest.  Take it easier.  Today is his day even more, I think, than it is, mine so today is, about everything but ALS! 

Better go do bride stuff.  


=================== I realized I had sent this from my phone but I never published it.


No comments:

Post a Comment